Friday, December 31, 2010

"Could You Clarify What You Mean By Ego-Driven?"

We as humans have a dual nature and so our ego (love of self) has two pathways to follow. "Know thyself" is the positive pathway and can be ascribed to the spiritual nature of human beings whereas the carnal nature of me versus you is the negative pathway of the ego.

The ego-driven that I refer to in my economic contributions refers to this negative pathway taken by the thieves and oppressors and pseudo-do-gooders who fail to recognize the limitations of their own finite minds and who consequently assume that they can (and have the right) determine what is best in a vast reality that is far beyond their comprehension.

For more information go to my website.

Go here to read about Mastery of ETHICAL ECONOMICS.

{I am currently taking a partial hiatus from blogging so frequently since I am preparing to write the fourth and final book in the divine economy theory series, due to be published around May 2011.}

No comments: