Friday, November 20, 2009

Unethical Judicial and Legislative Practices.

Here we have a quote by Congressman Mel Watts which, with no shame, he uses as part of his Congressional testimony:

"I practiced law for a long time and every time I walked in the court, if I didn't have a case, then I'd try to muddy up the water as much as I could." --Rep. Melvin Watt (D-N.C.)

This is what he said to try to camouflage this very same behavior in his disgraceful amendment in which he tried to keep the Federal Reserve corruption secret.

He may be from a district that guarantees his re-election (as orchestrated by the unConstitutional coup) but does that prevent him from being impeached for his unethical practices? Is there an ethical watchdog for the Congress that will act courageously and enforce its ethical standards?

For more information go to my website.

To earn a Masters Degree in Divine Economy Theory go here.

Go here to read about MACRO & MICRO Economics Renewed.

No comments: